Description of Verde
Verde is a Grade A office building in Victoria, London SW1.
Redevelopment of Eland House (see under Buildings).
The development comprises 282,000 sq ft office space on 10 floors with 6 roof gardens.
- 282,000 SF of Class A offices with floors ranging from 14,000-34,000 SF
- Six roof gardens located between levels 6-11, totaling over 20,000 SF
- Stunning views spanning the London skyline
- Excellent natural daylight with a nine-story glass atrium
- Dedicated bicycle entrance with 440 bicycle spaces, with showering and changing facilities
- Vast triple-height reception
Verde is just 150m from Victoria Station.
The stepped roof terraces at The Verde take advantage of extraordinary views across Buckingham Palace and Green Park.
2018 September - Tishman Speyer sells the building, which is let to 17 institutional tenants on a long-term basis.
2012 January - Tishman Speyer acquires the property
Q3 2014 - a lease surrender with the tenant Department of Communities and Local Government (DCLG), vacant possession gained.
- Tishman Speyer www.tishmanspeyer.com