Description of Tileman House
Tileman House is a residential development by Crest Nicholson in Putney, London SW15, which completed in 2015.
The new building on Upper Richmond Road comprises 1, 2 and 3 bedroom apartments and penthouses across a split level on the 10th floor.
The 3 buildings arranged in a linear formation vary in height from 6 to 11 storeys.
- Most apartments have a balcony, terrace or winter garden
- All residents have access to a podium communal terrace
- 12h concierge service
- Most homes come with underground car parking
- flexible retail units on the ground floor
- 0.1 miles from Putney rail station
- 0.2 miles from East Putney underground station
- less than half a mile from the river Thames
Launched in July 2015.