Crescent House is a gated residential development in Clapham Conservation Area, London SW4.
The original main façade and wings of this stately building was retained and their prominent architectural detail will be extensively refurbished to their former glory, whilst the central section of Crescent House will be newly built.
The chic development has transformed this 0.9 acre site into a prestigious residential address with luxurious and bespoke interiors. Crescent House offers 36 highly-refined one, two and three bedroom apartments, two penthouses, parking facilities and charming, communal landscaped grounds.
Development features include:
• Choice of 1, 2 & 3 bedroom apartment styles.
• Selected ground and lower ground level apartments with
planned terraces and gardens.
• Two penthouse apartments with front and rear terraces.
• Lift serving central section apartments (5-8, 15-19, 26-30,
35-36) from ground to third floor level (subject to
• Private parking facilities.
• Secure gated access.
• High quality specifications throughout.
• Extensive communal landscaped grounds and gardens.
• Video entryphone security.
Clapham Common tube station is within 5 minutes walk of Crescent House.
Site & Location
Information on this page is for guidance only and remains subject to change. Buildington does not sell or let this property. For more information about this property please register your interest on the original website or get in touch with the Connected Companies.