Prince Of Wales Drive
Prince Of Wales Gardens is a new residential development in Battersea, London SW11.
The development comprises 1, 2 and 3 bedroom apartments set around 2,5 acres of gardens, gym, commercial space, nursery, café and shops.
New Apartments For Sale
955 new homes, including 726 1, 2, and 3 bedroom private apartments in 11 distinctive pavilions, surrounding the unique and beautiful central gardens.
229 housing association homes for low cost rent and shared ownership. Affordable homes will be delivered by Clarion Housing Group.
- 24h concierge
- 17m pool
- Sauna and steam room
- 8th-floor private roof terrace
- Secure basement parking
- Central garden designed by Gillespies
The buildings' height ranges from 8 to 26 storeys. The design is inspired by the original Victorian industrial heritage.
1. Kensington House - includes concierge, residents' roof terrace and access to a residents' pool & spa.
2. Huntington House - e includes 15 intermediate homes. Roof space to accommodate telecommunications mast.
3. Regents House - includes 22 intermediate homes.
4. Bowden House - 90 apartments (1 Bed 32, 2 Bed 2 Bath 32, 3 Bed 2 Bath 20, 3 Bed Premium 6). Launched in February 2019. Completions November 2021 – Jan 2022. Premium units December 2021 – February 2022.
5. Salisbury House - 112 apartments (1 Bed 36, 2 Bed 1 Bath 21, 2 Bed 2 Bath 43, 2 Bed, Duplex 2, 3 Bed 2 Bath 2, 3 Bed 3 Bath Premium 8). Completions May 2022 – October 2022.
6. Chartwell House
The first residents moved in from 2019, with the site complete by 2025.
- Battersea Park Station - 5 minute walk 0.3 miles
- Battersea Power Station- New Northern line extension (due 2020) - 5 minute walk
- Queenstown Road Station - 6 minute walk 0.4 miles
First project by St William - joint venture between Berkeley Group and National Grid.
Former gasworks site.
2018 March - Topping out ceremony takes place 16th March. Tony Pidgley CBE, Chairman of the Berkeley Group, was joined by the Leader of Wandsworth Council, Councillor Ravi Govindia, along with two Street Elite apprentices from Wandsworth, Marcus Arrogah and Bernard Fasehun, and other St William and National Grid officers to mark the occasion.
2016 September - Launched 15th September 2016. Prices at launch started from £690,000.
Site & Location
Zone 1 location around the corner from Battersea Park.
Information on this page is for guidance only and remains subject to change. Buildington does not sell or let this property. For more information about this property please register your interest on the original website or get in touch with the Connected Companies.