Ten Rathbone Place is an office building in Fitzrovia, London W1.
The industrial character of the building is represented and enhanced through the introduction of new industrial components, including extruded aluminium lighting, painted steel light switches and tubular steel radiators. The robustness of the original building is softened by the introduction of a timber lining around the perimeter of each room, through which services are distributed.
- New ground floor glazed façade and entrance from Rathbone Place
- Self contained ground floor studio, finished to shell specification
- Naturally ventilated with openable windows
- New central heating with tubular steel radiators
- New feature lighting
- New WCs
- Capped off services for tea points
- Riser provision for data and telecommunications
- New security/access control
- New showers and bike store
Tottenham Court Road Underground Station Central, Northern
Oxford Street / Soho Street 390, 55, 73, 98, N207, N25, N55, N73, N8, N98
594 sq ft — 2,575 sq ft available arranged over ground, second, third, and fourth floor. MadeThought Design Consultancy www.madethought.com occupies the first floor.
Offices available through agents Pilcher Hershman and HMC.
19/06/2011 00:41 by Buildington
*DISCLAIMER! Information on this page is for guidance only and remains subject to change. Buildington does not sell or let this property. For more information about this property please register your interest on the original website or get in touch with the Connected Companies.
New London developments on Buildington - monthly update