Description of 100 Wigmore Street
100 Wigmore street is a building in Marylebone, London W1.
The building has an imposing frontage on Wigmore Street affording good natural light. The 8,924 sq ft of high specification offices is arranged over 5 floors.
Total space: 9 313 sq ft (865m).
- Two x 8 person passenger lifts
- VRF air conditioning system to office floors
- Metal tiled suspended ceilings
- Lighting designed to be LG7 compliant
- Fully accessible metal tiled raised floors
with a 125 mm void
- WCs and shower facilities
- Basement cycle storage (12 spaces)
- BREEAM rating ‘Very Good'
- EPC rating B