Description of 105 Wigmore Street
105 Wigmore Street is a Grade A office building in Marylebone benefiting from exceptional natural light and with a predominately open plan layout. The floors offer highly flexible accommodation and can be easily partitioned.
105 Wigmore Street is in the heart of London's West End and is conveniently served by Bond Street underground station (Central and Jubilee lines) and Marble Arch underground station (Central Line), providing excellent connections around London as well as easy access to all mainline railway stations. There is a wide selection of bars, restaurants and shopping to be enjoyed within the immediate vicinity.
- 115mm raised floor
- 4 pipe fan coil air conditioning
- Three 13-person passenger lifts
- Cat II lighting
- Exceptional natural light
- Large reception with two commissionaires
- Demised WC's on each floor
- Metal tiled suspended ceiling
- High quality internal finishes
- Views over Portman Square