Description of The Heal's Building
The Heal's Building is a department store on Tottenham Court Road with 42,000 square feet retail space on 3 floors.
The building includes 70,000 sq ft of office premises.
Heal's has been on Tottenham Court Road since 1840. Its first purpose-built store was completed in 1854 and was then one of the largest in London. The central part of the present building was commissioned by Ambrose Heal and designed by his cousin and best friend Cecil Brewer. It was completed in 1917 and was immediately hailed as a landmark in shop architecture. 
2016 May - 3rd Floor 10,946 sq ft let to Dentsu Aegis London.
2016 February - Edward Charles & Partners let the 3,411 sq ft 6th floor to Bell Rock Capital Management LLP.
2014 - redeveloped by The Bedford Estates and Columbia Threadneedle. The building was redesigned by John McAslan + Partners.
2015 October - 5th Floor let to 4,879 sq ft Alterations Services Limited
4th Floor 10,826 sq ft let to Smart Metering Communications Body Limited
2015 June Part 4th & Part 5th Block B & C 4,344 sq ft Silverrail Technologies Limited
2nd Floor Blocks A, B & C 10,510 sq ft let to Roofoods Limited
2015 February 3rd Floor Block A & B 5,617 sq ft let to Anchor Trust
2015 January 5th Floor - Block A, 4th Floor - Block B, 4th Floor - Block A, 2,277 sq ft
2,805sq ft, 2,658 sq ft, 7,737 sq ft total let to Dentsu Aegis
2014 October 1st Floor Units A & B 5,586 sq ftlet to Liverpool Football Club
1. Heal's heals.co.uk
2. Edward Charles and Partners www.edwardcharles.co.uk