Description of Harcourt House
Hartcourt House redevelopment at 19 Cavendish Square in Marylebone, London W1.
25 apartments and a 19,000 sq ft private medical facility on the ground and lower ground floors.
Originally developed as a residential mansion block in 1907.
Prior to the redevelopment, it was a mixed-use 63,000 sq ft building comprising a number of residential, office and medical suites.
2016 March - Planning permission for - Refurbishment of existing building, including demolition works and alterations to the rear, installation of services at new basement level, removal of roof plant and erection of roof extension at main roof level in connection with the use of part lower ground and part ground floor levels for Class D1 use and 25 residential apartments (Class C3) at part lower ground to seventh floor levels. Balconies from third to sixth floor level to the rear with terraces and plant located within an acoustic enclosure at lower ground floor level and other minor external alterations to the front façade.
Developer: Harcourt Investments Limited
Project Coordinator: Centreland
Architect: Darling Associates Architects
Project Manager: Arcadis
Planning Consultant: DP9 Limited
Heritage Consultant: KM Heritage
Structural Engineer: AKS Ward
Mechanical Engineer: AECOM
Electrical Engineer: AECOM
Fire Engineer: MLM
Cost Consultant: BTP
Building Control: MLM
Acoustic Consultant: AECOM
(Westminster planning application no. 14/09419/FULL).
2013 - Centreland is managing the development for Harcourt Investments, obtained planning permission for the scheme after the property was acquired for £75m in December 2013.
2012 October - Jones Lang LaSalle, Savills and Whitmarsh Holt Young are instructed to sell Harcourt House on behalf of clients of LaSalle Investment Management.
Home to Holford Partners Dental Surgeons (2016).