Description of South Molton Triangle
The South Molton Triangle is a mixed-use development in Mayfair, London W1.
Covering 4 acres within the Mayfair Conservation Area, the site is bounded by Davies Street, Brook Street and South Molton Street.
The masterplan includes:
- Managing the flow of people coming out of Bond Street West station;
- Connecting the neighbourhood – creating new safe routes for pedestrians and cyclists;
- Making more efficient use of existing buildings;
- Activating the ground floor and the public realmRetain Grays Antiques and the Running Horse pub;
- Turning forgotten streets into places where businesses want to locate and people want to visit;
- Creating new opportunities for business and new facilities and amenities for residents;
- Fully integrating the South Molton Triangle into Oxford Street, South Molton Street and Bond Street;
- Defining the future character of Mayfair through high-quality design and management.
Find out more at southmoltontriangle.com.