33 Davies Street
33 Davies Street is an office and retail building in Mayfair, London W1.
33 Davies Street is co-owned by Grosvenor and Stow, with the partners having restructured the lease to promote re-development through a 50:50 joint venture.
Owner: Grosvenor and Stow plc (50/50)
Developer: Grosvenor Stow Projects 2 Ltd (Grosvenor as project manager)
HOK architects and DP9 planning consultants' design for a contemporary building is set to provide 38,000 sq ft of space, split by 30,000 sq ft of offices and 8,000 sq ft retail.
- New 38,000 sq ft landmark development completed in 2013.
- 29,500 sq ft of offices on ground to fifth floors for single or multi-letting.
- Two retail units totalling 8,500 sq ft retail on ground floor and basement.
Grade A air conditioned offices of the highest specification
- Strong environmental credentials to achieve BREEAM Very Good standard.
- Distinguished contemporary architecture using traditional brick and Portland stone façade materials
- Imposing street entrance leading to stunning reception area.
- Positive contribution to the public realm, including public art.
Source: Stow Capital Partners stowcapitalpartners.com March 2013
Site & Location
Information on this page is for guidance only and remains subject to change. Buildington does not sell or let this property. For more information about this property please register your interest on the original website or get in touch with the Connected Companies.