Description of 33 Davies Street
33 Davies Street is a new development of office and retail building in Mayfair, London W1.
33 Davies Street is co-owned by Grosvenor and Stow, with the partners having restructured the lease to promote re-development through a 50:50 joint venture.
Owner: Grosvenor and Stow plc (50/50)
Developer: Grosvenor Stow Projects 2 Ltd (Grosvenor as project manager)
HOK architects and DP9 planning consultants' design for a contemporary building is set to provide 38,000 sq ft of space, split by 30,000 sq ft of offices and 8,000 sq ft retail.
- New 38,000 sq ft landmark development to complete 2013.
- 29,500 sq ft of offices on ground to fifth floors for single or multi-letting.
- Two retail units totalling 8,500 sq ft retail on ground floor and basement.
Grade A air conditioned offices of the highest specification
- Shell and core retail units ready for fitting out by incoming occupiers
- Strong environmental credentials to achieve BREEAM Very Good standard.
- Distinguished contemporary architecture using traditional brick and Portland stone façade materials
- Imposing street entrance leading to stunning reception area.
- Positive contribution to the public realm, including public art.
Source: Stow Capital Partners stowcapitalpartners.com March 2013