7 Air Street
7 Air Street is a Grade II listed commercial building in London W1.
The nearest tube station is Piccadilly Circus.
7 Air Street was the first listed building in the UK to receive a BREEAM outstanding rating (2011) at the time of the opening in October 2015.
It is a part of Quadrant 2 development.
- An ecological roof incorporating flowers, vegetation, grasses and habitats for insects, birds and bats; this forms part of The Crown Estate's ecology masterplan, which will see it deliver a hectare of new green space across its West End portfolio;
- Solar panels which provide carbon savings of up to 12%;
- Low energy air conditioning which uses 33% less electricity than standard solutions;
- LED lighting which uses 25 per cent less energy than more typical installations;
- A unique central energy centre, powered by cutting edge fuel cell technology, which saves around 350 tonnes of carbon dioxide emissions each year whilst providing power to 500,000 sq ft of commercial and residential accommodation on Regent Street, including the Café Royal Hotel and the 20 Air Street office building.
TENANTS in 2015
- Akamai Technologies
- Eden McCallum 5th floor
- Imperial Innovations Group plc 4th floor
Site & Location
Information on this page is for guidance only and remains subject to change. Buildington does not sell or let this property. For more information about this property please register your interest on the original website or get in touch with the Connected Companies.