An existing 1950's building reconfigured to create ground and lower ground accommodation. A strong external image is achieved through the application of an anthracite render with a roughly textured surface rubbed smooth to the window reveals.
- Self contained entrances from both Rathbone Place and Evelyn Yard
- Triple aspect
- Full height glazing to courtyard elevation with opportunity for branding
- Excellent natural light
- New feature lighting
- Resin flooring
- Lightwell to lower ground
- Capped off services for WCs and tea point
- New interconnecting galvanised staircase
Tottenham Court Road Underground Station Central, Northern
Oxford Street / Soho Street 390, 55, 73, 98, N207, N25, N55, N73, N8, N98
3,355 sq ft available arranged over ground and lower ground floors. Offices available through agents Pilcher Hershman and HMC.
19/06/2011 13:56 by Buildington
*DISCLAIMER! Information on this page is for guidance only and remains subject to change. Buildington does not sell or let this property. For more information about this property please register your interest on the original website or get in touch with the Connected Companies.
New London developments on Buildington - monthly update