The Bryanston is the residential-led building the Marble Arch Place development next to Hyde Park in London W1.
Building: The 18-storey building has been designed by Rafael Viñoly Architects.
New Homes: 54 luxury 1-5 bedroom apartments for sale.
Contact Knight Frank for prices and more information.
Interior Design: Millier has created the full interior scheme for all 54 residences and associated spaces, involving the design and detailing of all layouts, finishes, and specifications across the residences, residential entrance lobby, communal areas, and state of the art business suite, cinema and spa facilities.
Two floors of first-class health and business facilities include:
- 24-hour security
- Valet parking
- 25-metre swimming pool. Hydrotherapy pool, experience shower, sauna and steam room, relaxation areas and private treatment room.
- Gym - The residents’ gym and private training rooms are serviced by international personal trainers MER World. Exercise equipment by Technogym and LifeFitness.
- Underground car parking
- Business suite - with kitchen, suitable for business receptions.
- Cinema room - Seats 12 people and features Sony’s latest 98-inch ultra-high-definition screen.
- The Bryanston Play Space - bookable kids play area with a cinema screen.
The freeholder for The Bryanston is The Portman Estate.
Nearest Tube Station: Marble Arch (Central Line) is 150m from the development.
Last updated: 5.03.2021
Site & Location
Hyde Park across the road and Oxford Street is just around the corner from The Bryanston.
Information on this page is for guidance only and remains subject to change. Buildington does not sell or let this property. For more information about this property please register your interest on the original website or get in touch with the Connected Companies.