The Gramophone Works
The Gramophone Works is a refurbishment and extension of the original 20th-century buildings by the Grand Union Canal in Kensal Rise, London W10.
Originally built in 1919.
- 20,000 sq ft available office accommodation
- 3 outdoor terraces c.1,200 sq ft
- Cycle hub with 30 cycle spaces and 7 showers
- Contemporary office reception with event space c.500 sq ft.
Completedd in Summer 2018.
- 65,000 sq ft available office accommodation
- 5 outdoor terraces c.6,300 sq ft
- Cycle hub with 130 cycle spaces and 9 showers
- Contemporary reception with event space c.2,400 sq ft
- Canalside cafe & bar c.1,100 sq ft
- Feature meeting room spaces within historic circulation tower
- Innovative expressed timber structure.
The nearest tube stations:
- Kensal Green 1km
- Ladbroke Grove 1.2km
Find out more at thegramophoneworks.com.
Site & Location
Information on this page is for guidance only and remains subject to change. Buildington does not sell or let this property. For more information about this property please register your interest on the original website or get in touch with the Connected Companies.