Description of The Gramophone Works
The Gramophone Works is a refurbishment and extension of the original 20th-century buildings by the Grand Union Canal in Kensal Rise, London W10.
Originally built in 1919.
- 20,000 sq ft available office accommodation
- 3 outdoor terraces c.1,200 sq ft
- Cycle hub with 30 cycle spaces and 7 showers
- Contemporary office reception with event space c.500 sq ft.
Completes in Summer 2018.
- 65,000 sq ft available office accommodation
- 5 outdoor terraces c.6,300 sq ft
- Cycle hub with 130 cycle spaces and 9 showers
- Contemporary reception with event space c.2,400 sq ft
- Canalside cafe & bar c.1,100 sq ft
- Feature meeting room spaces within historic circulation tower
- Innovative expressed timber structure.
Works on the second phase will commence in autumn 2018 and will complete at the end of 2019.
The nearest tube stations:
- Kensal Green 1km
- Ladbroke Grove 1.2km
Find out more at thegramophoneworks.com.