Portobello Square is a development in Notting Hill, London W10.
The development comprises apartments, townhouses and mews houses, shops, cafes and restaurants and a large communal park.
Phase 2 - The Auria launch 24 May 2021.
Bond Mansions is the first building out of 4 in this phase, comprising 18 1-bedroom apartments and 13 2-bedroom apartments, all with views across the park. Overlooking Wornington Road, it will deliver 91 new apartments in 3 buildings, of which 60 will be for social rent. Construction of the buildings began in September 2017, and was completed 2019.
The development includes a collection of mews houses.
The development of Phase 1 offered 141 homes for sale and was completed in 2013. Accommodation includes one, two and 3-bedroom apartments, eight 3-bedroom mews houses and 16 4-bedroom family townhouses.
- 117 spacious apartments
- 8 smart mews houses
- 16 family townhouses
- 6 local shops
- All properties heated via a communal heating system;
- On completion of Phase 2 the communal heating system will be powered by a Combined Heat and Power plant, providing an even more efficient system and will allow waste to be converted into electricity;
- Thermally efficient building fabric throughout;
- ‘Brown' roofs to a majority of properties to promote bio-diversity and attenuate rainfall;
- Underground water attenuation to reduce the impact of stormwater on the development and to prevent local flooding;
- Portobello Square will achieve Code for Sustainable Code Level 4 (there are 6 levels within the Code with 1 being the lowest and 6 the highest);
- Portobello Square will meet the Lifetime Homes criteria.
1. Portobello Square portobellosquare.co.uk November 2012
2. Here & Now yourhereandnow.co.uk June 2018.
Site & Location
Information on this page is for guidance only and remains subject to change. Buildington does not sell or let this property. For more information about this property please register your interest on the original website or get in touch with the Connected Companies.