Jigsaw is a new residential development in West Ealing, London W13.
Jigsaw is the branding for the new homes sold at the Green Man Lane estate. The existing local authority housing estate, comprising 464 flats, is being demolished to make way for 770 new homes.
Over 400 homes will be provided for affordable rent and shared ownership homes for A2Dominion.
The regeneration is being delivered in four phases. The developers are FABRICA and Rydon on behalf of Green Man Lane LLP.
The regeneration includes an eco-friendly energy centre, community café, public parks, and a new primary school.
- Blenheim Building designed by Gibberd on Tewkesbury Road. Expected completion Q3/4 2020.
- Ellison House on Singapore Road.
- Foster Building on Singapore Road.
- Moyers House on Tewkesbury Road.
- Hargil House on Singapore Road.
- Redwell House on Tewkesbury Road.
The demolition of the existing six-storey pre-stressed concrete car park and the construction of 176 houses and apartments for affordable rent, shared ownership and private sale. Completed in 2014.
Comprising a row of 14 properties, these were the first homes to be completed in 2012 for existing Green Man Lane residents, who moved from their old apartments.
Completed in 2017, 187 new homes in total, with 126 for private sale and 61 affordable homes, including over 20 homes for wheelchair users.
Launched in August 2017. Homes completed in Autumn/Winter 2019.
New Homesin Phase 3
- Each home has its own outdoor space, with balconies or terraces that overlook the gardens, central park and tree-lined boulevards.
- The apartments have been designed to the highest specification with engineered European Oak timber flooring in the hallways, integrated Siemens appliances in the kitchens and carpet to bedrooms and underfloor heating throughout.
- Bespoke interiors complement the modern design with a warm and neutral palette creating a calm and inviting tone, with floor to ceiling windows bringing swathes of light.
Number of units in this phase: 75 apartments and duplex apartments in total, 36 one bedroom, 35 two bedroom and 4 three bedroom homes.
- Landscaped communal gardens
- Secure underground parking and cycle storage
- On-site CCTV
The first homes in phase 3 are due for completion in Autumn/Winter 2019. 1 Bed from £420,000.
West Ealing is set to benefit from the Crossrail route in 2019 with a brand new station opening just 500m from Jigsaw, meaning that travel times will be just 13 minutes into Bond Street. Just a 5-minute stroll to West Ealing Overground station and a short walk to Ealing Broadway.
Developed and marketed in a joint venture between Rydon and FABRICA by A2Dominion.
2017 - Launch of phase three in August. Prices start from £420,000.
2015 - The development launched in 10th October 2015. Prices in October 2015 from £390,000.
Source: Rydon rydon.co.uk
Site & Location
Information on this page is for guidance only and remains subject to change. Buildington does not sell or let this property. For more information about this property please register your interest on the original website or get in touch with the Connected Companies.