Description of Lyons Place
Lyons Place is a residential-led development in St John's Wood in London W2.
New private sale and affordable apartments and townhouses with landscaped gardens, balconies and terraces. 47 units are affordable.
The apartments are for sale through Chestertons.
The development by Almacantar also includes retail frontage and the reinstatement of a petrol station.
The development is situated at 466-490 Edgware Road, Orchardson Street and Lyons Place.
2017 - construction starts on site.
2013 - At the time of the proposal presented in late November 2013 there is a disused petrol station, a carwash and Topps Tiles building on the site.
Proposals revealed 18.-19. November 2013:
- 76 affordable and private apartments;
- Petrol Station with 4 pumps and 6 filling points on the ground level;
- Approximately 655m2 of retail space;
- Car parking on the basement level.
Planned construction programme:
- Target Start on Site - Q2 2015
- Demolition - 4 months
- Basement/Piling - 5 months
- Superstructure - 7 months
- Internal finishes - 11 months
- Completion - Q2 2017 (21 months expected duration)
Source: 466-490edgwareroad.com November 2013.