The Lindo Wing at St Mary's Hospital building in Paddington, London W2.
Entrance to the building is on South Wharf Road, opposite to the main entrance to Queen Elizabeth the Queen Mother Wing (QEQM) of St Mary's Hospital.
The Lindo Wing is a private patients unit at St Mary's Hospital. The unit has overseen private births since 1937.
The architect of the neo-Georgian style red brick-clad steel frame building was Sir Edward Cooper.
Paddington Station is just 3 minutes walk from here.
22. November 1937 First patients admitted
21. June 1982 His Royal Highness Prince William of Wales was born here
22. September 1984 His Royal Highness Prince Henry of Wales (Prince Harry) was born there
22. July 2013 His Royal Highness Prince George of Cambridge was born here to the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge.
2. May 2015 Her Royal Highness Princess Charlotte of Cambridge was born at the site on 2 May 2015.
The nearest tube, train and bus stations.
Paddington Underground Station Bakerloo, Circle, District
The Lindo Wing at St Mary's Hospital in Paddington, London W2 - new on Buildington!
04/04/2016 11:58 by Buildington
*DISCLAIMER! Information on this page is for guidance only and remains subject to change. Buildington does not sell or let this property. For more information about this property please register your interest on the original website or get in touch with the Connected Companies.
New London developments on Buildington - monthly update