Description of The Kensington
The Kensington is a mixed-use development on Kensington High Street in London W8.
Redevelopment of the Kensington Odeon cinema building, Post Office sorting house, and Whitlock House.
- New cinema with 7 screens;
- Restored historic façade;
- 125,000 sq ft net prime residential floor space;
- 35 apartments and 8 houses;
- Modern offices and retail space.
2018 - Lodha Group acquires the development from Delancey.
2017 February - main structural demolition works by John F Hunt to the former Odeon cinema building. Programmed to take approximately 12 weeks.