190 Strand is a luxurious new development of bespoke suites, apartments and penthouses in an area of central London internationally acknowledged as the Capital's theatre, shopping and cultural heartland with international embassies, law courts and the River Thames close by.
Outstanding Lifestyle At The Heart Of London.
The new homes are spread across 6 architecturally impressive buildings; all named after historic figures that have lived in or helped to shape the area. The six buildings, which slope down towards the river Thames, wrap around an elegant private landscaped square, lifting the aesthetic of the local streetscape and provide new social areas for residents. An impressive ground-level colonnade, in line with the dramatic architecture of its surrounds, will run the length of the scheme towards the River Thames and feature shops and restaurants.
Buildings on the site:
- Wren House - named after architect Sir Christopher Wren who rebuilt St Clement Danes Church in 1682.
- Gladstone House - in the middle of the development, named after Prime Minister William Gladstone whose statue is opposite the site.
- Clement House - opposite is St Clement Danes Church.
- Milford House and Savoy House - comprise 88 luxury one, two, three bedroom apartments, townhouses and penthouses. The buildings are two of six that make up 190 Strand, which wrap around an elegant private landscaped square sloping towards the river Thames. Milford House and Savoy House are positioned towards the south side of the development with a select number of apartments offering glimpses to the River Thames as well as London's iconic skyline..
Key features include:
- 24 hour concierge
- Stylish business lounge
- Luxurious swimming pool
- Spa and relaxation suite including a steam and sauna room
- Fully equipped fitness studio and personal training facilities
- Bespoke cinema room
- Virtual golf
The stone, glass and metal filigree façade of 190 Strand will mark out a distinctive new presence in this historic location, overlooking Sir Christopher Wren's Grade I-listed St Clement Danes church, and flanked by the Coutauld Gallery, Somerset House and two of the world's finest universities - King's College and the London School of Economics and Political Science.
Planning permission granted in 2011.
- Size: 31,863 sq m (342,976 sq ft) residential space (200 units)
- 16,472 sq m (177,303 sq ft) retail, leisure, restaurant and business space.
190 Strand is ideally located opposite the gothic architectural masterpiece, the Royal Courts of Justice and adjacent to the Sir Christopher Wren's Grade I-listed St Clement Danes Church.
In March 2014 3-bedroom apartments and penthouses advertised in Homes & Property, Evening Standard, started from £2,940,000.
- 19 Strand development website at www.190strand.co.uk
Site & Location
Just 30 metres from the River Thames and The Temple Station.
Information on this page is for guidance only and remains subject to change. Buildington does not sell or let this property. For more information about this property please register your interest on the original website or get in touch with the Connected Companies.