1-33 Liddell Road is a mixed-use development in Camden, London NW6.
On the site of the Liddell Road light industrial estate.
The new development comprises:
1. A new infant school building for an expanded Kingsgate Primary School with 420 additional primary places (3 to 7 years).
2. New business space to replace the loss of the current light industrial units, providing jobs and employment opportunities for local people.
3. New housing along Maygrove Road and in a tall building on the railway side of the site; most of which will be sold privately to pay for the development.
4. Additional new public open space on the site, which will extend and enhance the eastern corner of Maygrove Peace Park.
5. A new point of public access from Maygrove Road.
The new school building for Kingsgate Primary School completed in December 2017.
Involves the construction of three new buildings: Block A (5 storeys) to provide 3,700m2 of mixed commercial use B1, Block B (11 storeys) and Block C (5 storeys) to provide 106 mixed tenure residential units and associated public realm landscaping works.
2015 March - Planning permission granted by Camden Council ref. no. 2014/7651/P.
Site & Location
Information on this page is for guidance only and remains subject to change. Buildington does not sell or let this property. For more information about this property please register your interest on the original website or get in touch with the Connected Companies.