Alperton Station

Alperton HA0
Commercial building

Key Details

Address
Ealing Road, London HA0 4LU
Completion
1931

Overview

Alperton Station building in Wembley, Middlesex, Greater London HA0.

Locally listed building in the London Borough of Brent. Designed by Charles Holden.

History

Perivale Alperton was opened in 1903 by the District Railway (now the District line) on its new extension to South Harrow. The station was renamed Alperton in 1910. In 1931, the old timber station was demolished and replaced by a new building designed by Charles Holden in preparation for the handover of the branch from the District line to the Piccadilly line.

2019 - Underground station in Zone 4 on Piccadilly line.
1903 - Opened as Perivale Alperton station on the District Railway line.

References:
1. Brent Locally listed buildings brent.gov.uk; retrieved 2021.

#launchingsoon - subscribe to our weekly newsletter
Be the first to hear about the upcoming launch events and emerging projects – Buildington’s free ‘Launch Events Weekly’ newsletter is sent out once a week

Site & Location

Transport

TUBE
Alperton Underground StationPiccadilly
BUS
Alperton Station224, 297, 483, 79, 83, N83, 245, 487

Team

Company
Type
Year

Timeline

News, events, milestones and offers from the new development
+ Post a new milestone

News from the companies

Disclaimer

Information on this page is for guidance only and remains subject to change. Buildington does not sell or let this property. For more information about this property please register your interest on the original website or get in touch with the Connected Companies.