Description of Aldgate Tower
Aldgate Tower is an office building in Aldgate, London E1.
In 2019 Aldgate Tower tenants include:
- WeWork floors 4, 5, 6
- Intellectual Property Office
- Ince & Co
The 18-storey building completed in 2014 has BREEAM Rating “Excellent”.
- Modern European cladding system
- External solar shading
- Green roof planting on upper levels
- Solar hot water and power generating panels
- Daylight control to perimeter areas
- Maintained illuminance controls to internal areas
- Automatic lighting presence detection system
- Inverter drives/variable speed fans for air handling plant, heating and chilled water systems
- High-efficiency chillers and fans
- Heat recovery from the office ventilation system
- Condensing Boilers
Tube station entrance at the front door.
The site was acquired by Aldgate Developments in December 2010.