Aldgate Tower is an office building in Aldgate, London E1.
In 2019 Aldgate Tower tenants include:
- WeWork floors 4, 5, 6
- Intellectual Property Office
- Ince & Co
The 18-storey building completed in 2014 has BREEAM Rating “Excellent”.
- Modern European cladding system
- External solar shading
- Green roof planting on upper levels
- Solar hot water and power generating panels
- Daylight control to perimeter areas
- Maintained illuminance controls to internal areas
- Automatic lighting presence detection system
- Inverter drives/variable speed fans for air handling plant, heating and chilled water systems
- High-efficiency chillers and fans
- Heat recovery from the office ventilation system
- Condensing Boilers
Tube station entrance at the front door.
The site was acquired by Aldgate Developments in December 2010.
Site & Location
Information on this page is for guidance only and remains subject to change. Buildington does not sell or let this property. For more information about this property please register your interest on the original website or get in touch with the Connected Companies.