4 Portal Way
Holiday Inn Portal West at 4 Portal Way will be demolished to make way for a mixed-use development in North Acton W3.
The two new buildings, 45 and 55 storeys, are linked by a podium and will contain:
- 702 apartments (35% affordable);
- 159 hotel rooms;
- 2,191m2 of workspace (B1 flexible offices);
- 630m2 of flexible retail and food and beverage use on the
- New restaurant and bar at 54th floor of South Tower;
- Private amenity space for residents of the development – including landscaped
terraces/winter gardens/balconies to all apartments;
- An energy centre that incorporates heat pumps on an ambient loop which meets the
London Plan hierarchy and targets for sustainability;
- Two-level basement providing servicing, car parking, cycle parking and plant and
2020 February - Ealing Council approves plans for the demolition of all existing buildings and structures on site and the mixed-use redevelopment of the site to provide two linked buildings of 45 and 55 storeys respectively, including up to 702 residential units (Use Class C3), a hotel (Use Class C1), flexible workspace (Use Class B1), restaurant (Use Class A3), flexible retail space (Use Classes A1/A3/A4), with a two-level basement, access, car and cycle parking, refuse and service areas, hard and soft landscaping, public realm, all necessary enabling and mitigation works, and associated works. Ealing Council ref. no. 191854OPDFUL.
Site & Location
Information on this page is for guidance only and remains subject to change. Buildington does not sell or let this property. For more information about this property please register your interest on the original website or get in touch with the Connected Companies.