Network Building is a planned mixed-use development in London W1.
Derwent London is looking to significantly improve the conditions of the building by providing a modern commercial building that is fit for contemporary workplace practices. High-quality retail space fronting Tottenham Court Road.
- 15,812m2 of office space;
- 464m2 of retail, restaurant and cafe space at ground floor level with frontage on Tottenham Court Road;
- New public realm around the building including a widening of pavements and greening;
- Relocating the main office building entrance to Howland Street
- Better servicing strategy that moves delivery and refuse to Cypress Place
- Sustainability initiatives including encouraging an all-electric heating and cooling strategy to minimise associated nitrogen oxides emissions which will contribute to improved air quality along Tottenham Court Road.
- 23 new affordable homes in a separate building at 14-19 Tottenham Mews.
Network Building is situated on the corner of Tottenham Court Road, Howland Street and Whitfield Street.
2020 October - Concilio, on behalf of Derwent London, Concilio launches a two-week digital consultation on proposals to provide modern office and retail space at the Network Building (95-100 Tottenham Court Road), and new affordable homes at 14-19 Tottenham Mews in the London Borough of Camden.
Site & Location
News from the companies
Information on this page is for guidance only and remains subject to change. Buildington does not sell or let this property. For more information about this property please register your interest on the original website or get in touch with the Connected Companies.