Collingwood House is a mixed-use building in Fitzrovia, London W1.
The office element at 101 New Cavendish Street provides 90,000 sq ft of offices with floor plates of circa 22,000 sq ft.
101 New Cavendish Street details:
- Large, flexible 22,000 sq ft floorplates on a 1.5m planning grid.
- Imposing an island site.
- Bespoke cladding system designed to minimise heat gain through each façade.
- Energy-efficient multi-service active chilled beam air conditioning system.
- 1,700 sq ft reception with feature lighting and etched backlit glass.
- Three 17 person scenic passenger lifts.
- BREEAM Rating "Very Good".
- EPC Rating "C".
- Naturally ventilated feature atrium.
- Green roofs promoting bio-diversity.
- 87 bicycle spaces and parking for 7 cars.
2020 - Knotel offers flexible office space at 101 New Cavendish Street.
Site & Location
News from the companies
Information on this page is for guidance only and remains subject to change. Buildington does not sell or let this property. For more information about this property please register your interest on the original website or get in touch with the Connected Companies.