Henry Moore Court
Henry Moore Court is a residential building in the heart of Chelsea - London's finest village. The scheme comprises 15 exclusive apartments and two self-contained town houses, all served by private basement car parking with gymnasium facilities and a 24/7 security reception service.
The building is on the site of the former Chelsea College of Art in Manresa Road, within the Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea.
The College was located in Chelsea for some 50 years before its recent relocation to a site adjacent to the Tate Britain Gallery. The name of the scheme is taken from the Head of the Department of Sculpture from 1932 - Henry Moore OM CH FBA.
- 24 hour manned security reception
- 12 hour porter services
- 24 hour CCTV security monitoring
- Double height reception area - Spanish origin polished Azul Naif marble,
European oak hardwood floors, bespoke solid timber reception desk
and French origin Noir Saint Laurent worktop, and feature slot fireplace
- High security below ground car park
- Individual below ground storage rooms
- Fully equipped gym/event room
- Environmental cooling to lobbies
- Two lift cores accessing all floors
Henry Moore Court was developed by a joint venture company owned by The Athos Group and The Carlyle Group. The development advisors were Alpark Ltd who have successfully advised upon many residential and commercial schemes in the UK.
Site & Location
News from the companies
Information on this page is for guidance only and remains subject to change. Buildington does not sell or let this property. For more information about this property please register your interest on the original website or get in touch with the Connected Companies.