Queen's Wharf residential development next to Grade II listed Hammersmith Bridge in Hammersmith in London W6, completed in 2017.
Key features of the development:
- 165 apartments from studio to 3-beds.
- All feature balconies.
- Spectacular riverside location.
- Landscaped podium gardens.
- On-site café, restaurants, & cinema.
- New riverside walkway that links to the Thames path.
- Zone 2, with great transport connections.
Home to a redesigned Riverside Studios featuring a cinema and theatre.
Queen's Wharf is just 8 minutes' walk from Hammersmith underground station.
May 2015 - sales office opens.
Site & Location
News from the companies
Nearby new developments
Information on this page is for guidance only and remains subject to change. Buildington does not sell or let this property. For more information about this property please register your interest on the original website or get in touch with the Connected Companies.