10 George Street
10 George Street is a 37-storey build-to-rent tower near Canary Wharf station in Wood Wharf, London E14.
New Homes For Rent: 327 apartments are available to rent through Vertus.
Each apartment has been created for modern open-plan living and accentuates natural light throughout, with high-specification integrated appliances available. Furnished by Camerich, residents will be able to make the spacious apartments feel like home with complete control over colour schemes and decorations.
Balconies overlooking waterside gardens and boardwalks below.
- 1-bedroom apartments;
- 2-bedroom apartments;
- 3-bedroom apartments;
Amenities: The 6,000 sq. ft. of Club Vertus social spaces include:
- Residents' Lounge with a large terrace facing the South Dock;
- Spacious self-service bar area with automatic wine dispenser;
- Private Dining Room with a kitchen;
- Private gym studio for residents, run by leading wellness experts Antidote, part of The Health Concierge Group.
- Two Sleep Suites for guests of residents to stay in. Prices starting from £70 per night.
- Several spaces bookable for private use by residents.
The amenity spaces were furnished by Angel O'Donnell.
The building was completed in late 2019. Officially opened on Valentine's Day 14th February 2020.
This Private Rented Sector building is also known as The GRID Building and E1 (the lower building)/E2.
Site & Location
The site is located on South Dock in Wood Wharf within the London Borough of Tower Hamlets. Canary Wharf station is ca. 500m from here.
News from the companies
Information on this page is for guidance only and remains subject to change. Buildington does not sell or let this property. For more information about this property please register your interest on the original website or get in touch with the Connected Companies.