The Walbrook Building is a nine-storey 380,000 sq ft office building with ancillary areas and car parking on the basement levels in the City of London.
The ﬁrst and second ﬂoors can accommodate specialist dealing functions. The ground and lower ground ﬂoors can provide approximately 40,000 sq ft of retail with street frontage along Cannon Street, St. Swithin's Lane and part of Walbrook.
2020 - Vanguard, Worldpay, Gallagher Insurance. Virgin Active gym. Pret a Manger.
• The Walbrook Building received a BREEAM ‘Excellent' rating upon completion.
• CO2 emissions are 38% less than the Building Regulations Part L 2006 target emission rate.
• CO2 reductions from Renewable Energy & Efﬁciency measures are 14% - a 4% improvement upon the GLA London Plan target.
Sustainable Measures Adopted:
- External cladding designed to limit direct solar gains by using high-performance glazing and external brise soleil.
- Tri-generation plant serving the base building areas and generating spare electricity.
- Photovoltaic panels installed at roof level.
- Intelligent Building Management System, zoned heating/lighting control and submetering.
- High efﬁ ciency air-cooled chillers and heat
- Rainwater harvesting installed to irrigate the
- Water consumption/conservation via sanitary supply sensors, selectors and shutoff valves.
- Low nitrogen oxide emitting boilers.
- Zero ozone depleting materials.
- Use of timber from sustainable certiﬁed sources.
Source: thewallbrookbuilding.co.uk 2011
Site & Location
- Bloomberg Place
Information on this page is for guidance only and remains subject to change. Buildington does not sell or let this property. For more information about this property please register your interest on the original website or get in touch with the Connected Companies.