Description of Gasholders
Gasholders residential building complex in King's Cross, London N1.
Gasholders Nos. 10, 11 and 12 is known as the Gasholder Triplet.
The development comprises 145 apartments and penthouses, built within a refurbished triplet of Grade II-listed, cast-iron gasholder guide frames, next to the Regent's Canal.
The development was marketed by Knight Frank and Savills.
The 123 cast-iron columns frame three new apartment cylinders, linked at ground level by a glazed cloister that looks onto the central courtyard with a reflecting pool and viewing platform. External bridges at levels one, five and eight provide further connectivity and access to the beautifully landscaped communal roof gardens within Gasholder 12. A covered atrium within each cylinder provides access to the apartments and the landscaped residents' rooftop garden and upper levels of the Gasholders offer extraordinary views across the capital.
- 24h concierge
- Prestigious reception with high-quality finishes and feature lighting
- Central courtyard with a reflective pool and viewing platform
- Residents' entertainment suite for 14 guests contains bar, private dining room, catering facilities and screening room
- Residents' gym with bookable studio and spa complete with hydrotherapy pool, steam room and sauna
- Business suite, lounge and bookable conference room
Architect Wilkinson Ayre. Jonathan Tuckey Design interiors, Dan Pearson Studio landscaping.
5 minutes' walk from King's Cross and St Pancras stations.
Source: Knight Frank