Description of Collingwood House
Collingwood House is a mixed-use building in Fitzrovia, London W1.
The office element at 101 New Cavendish Street provides 90,000 sq ft of offices with floor plates of circa 22,000 sq ft.
101 New Cavendish Street details:
- Large, flexible 22,000 sq ft floorplates on a 1.5m planning grid.
- Imposing island site.
- Bespoke cladding system designed to minimise heat gain through each façade.
- Energy efficient multi-service active chilled beam air conditioning system.
- 1,700 sq ft reception with feature lighting and etched backlit glass.
- Three 17 person scenic passenger lifts.
- BREEAM Rating "Very Good".
- EPC Rating "C".
- Naturally ventilated feature atrium.
- Green roofs promoting bio-diversity.
- 87 bicycle spaces and parking for 7 cars.