Description of 43-45 Great Cumberland Place
43-45 Great Cumberland Place is a residential building in Marylebone, London W1.
The building was extensively redeveloped in 2013 to provide 6 individually designed apartments, each occupying an entire floor from lower ground to fourth floor level. The specifications will rank amongst Galliards finest, including iPod docking stations and integrated mood lighting. The development offers 2 and 3 bedroom styles with a private lift serving each apartment entry level. Total areas range from 900 sq. ft. to 1,450 sq. ft. of highly refined living space. Other features of the apartments include:
- Individually designed kitchen layouts with integrated appliances by Miele.
- Hardwood, carpet and large format stone floor finishes to selected areas.
- Comfort cooling and heating to reception rooms and bedrooms.
- Private resident lifts adjacent or within each apartment.
- Sky TV with HD and 3D capability.
- Live video entry phone security, central Wi-Fi and iPod docking stations.
- Fully integrated mood lighting and scene setting.
- In wall TV to master bathroom.
Prices in February 2013 - from £1,050,000.
- Galliard Homes www.galliardhomes.com