Regency Heights is a new residential development in Park Royal, London NW10.
Towering over 90 metres, Regency Heights is a collection of 807 new studios, 1, 2 and 3-bedroom apartments with stunning city views.
New Apartments For Sale:
Studios, 1, 2 and 3-bedroom new apartments and 2-bedroom maisonettes for sale. Help to Buy is available for selected apartments.
All apartments have sprinkler systems included.
London Help to Buy registered site.
Virtual tours and brochure are available on the development website.
Affordable homes will be available through L&Q.
- Baronet House - Set over 26 storeys, the building includes the Prince Regent collection.
- Marquess House - Set over 13-storeys, Marquess House features a selection of 36 1, 2 & 3 bedroom apartments.
- Viscount House - A selection of 168 studio, 1, 2 and 3 bedroom apartments at the heart of the development.
Regency Heights is part of the wider scheme known as First Central, built on the site of the former Guinness Brewery (1933-2005) on Lakeside Drive. The 5.5ha site will deliver 807 new homes in total.
Regency Heights is part of the £26 billion Old Oak and Park Royal Development.
- Park Royal tube station 5 minutes' walk (Piccadilly line);
- Less than 10 minutes' walk to Hanger Lane station.
2021 January - The development tops out.
2019 May - Launch.
2017 November - Construction is in progress.
2016 August - Land acquired by Fairview.
Site & Location
The site is located in the Park Royal Business Park in the London Borough of Brent, just north of the A40 Western Avenue and south of the North Circular.
Information on this page is for guidance only and remains subject to change. Buildington does not sell or let this property. For more information about this property please register your interest on the original website or get in touch with the Connected Companies.