Description of Copley Hanwell
Copley Hanwell is a regeneration scheme by Ealing Council in Ealing, London W7.
New Homes at Alton Court
1 and 2 bedroom apartments and 3 bedroom houses.
The new homes will be available for council rent, private sale, discounted market rent and shared ownership.
Interior design by Artspace.
Branded products - Zanussi integrated applicances in the kitchen; White Roca basin, vanity unit and WC - bathrooms; Grohe sanitaryware.
In August 2017 the prices at Alton Court at Copley Hanwell started from £355,000. Completed in Spring 2018 with only a few homes left for sale.
New homes for rent.
Building work for Phase 6 is expected to begin in early 2019.
- Car parking for larger homes, first come first serve basis;
- Secure cycle storage;
- Car club spaces;
- Electric car charging points;
- Convenience store on-site;
- On-site management office;
- Community centre.
Castle Bar Park train station is situated at the centre of the development.
6 Neighbourhoods of Copley Hanwell
1. Copley South - Existing homes + 3 new apartments + 5 new houses;
2. Greater Copley - Existing homes + 3 new houses + 3 new apartments;
3. Copley Castle Bar - 19 new houses + 108 new apartments + 2 retail units;
4. Copley Central - 29 new apartments + 2 newhouses + 100 refurbished homes;
5. Copley Court - sheltered housing;
6. Alton Court (former Copley North) - 30 new apartments and 3 new mews houses.
Phase two of the redevelopment Alton Court at Copley North - 1 and 2 bedroom apartments and 3 bedroom houses launched in July 2017.