Harcourt Gardens at SQP
Harcourt Gardens is an apartment building within the South Quay Plaza development on the Isle of Dogs, London E14.
The 56-storey apartment building designed by Foster + Partners contains 396 new homes. Lush gardens every 19 floors.
- 24 hour concierge
- On-site security and CCTV
- Bamboo Sanctuary - health suite and state-of-the-art gymnasium with external hot tubs
- iGarden - modern co-working business space with meeting room and external workspace
- Games room with a separate insulated karaoke room
- Sky Meadow - stunning roof garden
Harcourt Gardens launched in August 2021.
Completion in phases from Q1 2024.
Also known as the SQP 4 site.
Inside Harcourt Gardens at SQP development
Discover amenities, unit types and property for sale & for rent
Get exclusive Harcourt Gardens at SQP updates on your email
Site & Location
The site is located at intersection of Millharbour and Marsh Wall in the London Borough of Tower Hamlets and within the Millennium Quarter site allocation.
News from the companies
Nearby new developments
Information on this page is for guidance only and remains subject to change. Buildington does not sell or let this property. For more information about this property please register your interest on the original website or get in touch with the Connected Companies.