Description of South Quay Plaza
South Quay Plaza is a new development located along Marsh Wall on the Isle of Dogs in London E14.
Set within 2.6 acres of landscaped gardens, the development comprises over 900 homes and ground floor retail across two landmark buildings.
Valiant - 68 storeys (220 m) completion Q2 2021
Burlington - 36 storeys (120 m)
Harcourt - 55 storeys (TBC)
New Apartments For Sale
- A selection of studios, 1, 2, and 3 bedroom apartments
- Open-plan kitchen.
- Interior design by Foster + Partners.
- Sales agent JLL.
Prices for Valiant Tower in August 2017 £770,000 – £1,740,000.
- 24-hour concierge
- 2.6 acres of public realm
- Health club and spa
- 20m swimming pool overlooking the South Dock
- 56th-floor bar lounge and terrace
- Underground parking (available for purchase at time of negotiation)
Directly opposite to South Quay DLR and just 500m from the Canary Wharf Jubilee line.
2016 September - marketing suite and show home opened.
2015 15th - 17th July 2015 launched from the Four Season Hotel, Canary Wharf.
Estimated completion Q3 2021 - Q3 2022.