Flora Apartments is a residential-led building in Woolwich, London SE18.
Designed by Bowman Riley, the new 5-storey building comprises 19 new apartments above a public house at the basement and ground floor level.
1, 2 and 3-bedroom flats with private balconies, large communal amenity space, and nine car parking spaces.
The Help to Buy registered site was launched in June 2021.
Energy Efficient Development
- Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) rating of Band B
- Superior levels of insulation for reduced air leakage and heat retention
- Hot water produced via air source heat pumps – approx. 360% more efficient - Heat provided by low energy consuming electric panel heaters
- Water consumption approx. 16% lower than that of current building regulations - Mechanical heat recovery ventilation, which is up to 90% efficient
- Photovoltaic modules (PV) on the roof for a source of renewable energy
- Rainwater harvesting systems to reduce water consumption
- Low energy LED light fittings
Site & Location
On the site of the former Kings Arms pub on the corner of Hillreach and Frances Street.
News from the companies
Information on this page is for guidance only and remains subject to change. Buildington does not sell or let this property. For more information about this property please register your interest on the original website or get in touch with the Connected Companies.