Beton is a residential-led BTR development at 14 Wembley Park Boulevard in Wembley Park, Greater London HA9.
New build homes for rent
Studio, 1, 2, 3 and 4-bedroom apartments for rent co-designed with Ercol, Hay, Muuto and Samsung.
This is a pet-friendly rental building.
- Bike workshop on the ground floor featuring a workstation area, cycle wash, tool wall, repair stands and digital lockers.
- Cinema room: The Snug is a hireable TV room located on the mezzanine floor featuring a 49” TV (with karaoke software provided) and is furnished with giant bean bags.
- Pool table
- The Gallery is the main amenity space based on the Mezzanine floor. This space contains two 'entertainment rooms' that house a pool table, an 85-in-1 arcade machine and break out seating areas.
- The Study is an open area co-working space that seats up to 14 people.
- Bring Me Lockers are 56 unmanned parcel lockers that receive deliveries from couriers and informs the residents via app notification.
- Landscaped terrace on the first floor and roof levels. The roof terrace is a mix of areas comprising of lounge seating, dining table and chairs, as well as outdoor games.
Amazon Fresh store on the ground floor.
The building was named after the French & German word for concrete.
Site & Location
Information on this page is for guidance only and remains subject to change. Buildington does not sell or let this property. For more information about this property please register your interest on the original website or get in touch with the Connected Companies.