Description of 1st Way Campus
Wembley First Way/1st Way Campus is a £100m purpose-built 678-bedroom student campus around the corner from Wembley Stadium in Wembley HA9.
The 1st Way development will comprise of three student accommodation towers comprising 678 rooms, linked via a ‘spine’ block. The accommodation will be for University College of Football Business (UCFB) and UNITE student living.
- Cycle Storage
- Student Study Areas
- Marketing Suite
- Coffee Bar
- Laundry Facilities
- Student Services
- Library / IT Suite
- Two communal gardens situated between two of the ‘wings’ of the property and three rooftop garden areas
- 12,926 sq ft of office space;
- 264,883 sq ft (GIA) of student accommodation;
- 678 beds are divided into 483 en suite cluster beds, 30 studios, 78 ‘twodio’ and 87 ‘threedio’ beds;
- 10,518 sq ft of academic accommodation;
- 11,795 sq ft admin space for U.C.F.B.;
- 300 person auditorium and seminar rooms;
- 2,090 coffee bar;
- Site size. 1.73 acres (7,001m2).
The front tower of eleven storeys provides the entrance, academic and administration space for U.C.F.B. together with commercial space and further student accommodation.
Formerly Cannon Trading Estate.