Nine Elms Underground Station & Development
Nine Elms Underground Station and the development above it in Nine Elms, London SW8.
The station is under construction and is expected to open in autumn 2021.
The proposals for the development above and next to the station include:
- 479 new professionally managed rental homes, with 40% affordable;
- Over 2,000 sqm of internal and external communal space;
- Over 900 sqm of new open space, including a new public square, Pascal Square;
- New flexible retail space fronting the new public square;
- The use of high-performance building fabric with enhanced thermal insulation;
- The façade will have enhanced airtightness;
- The percentage of glazing used will be optimised for daylighting and control of solar gains;
- Low water usage fittings will be used;
- Electric vehicle charging facilities (for certain users) will be provided.
2020 July - Plans submitted to Lambeth Council ref. no. 20/02331/FUL.
Expected start on site 2021.
Pinto Tower at Nine Elms Point
Site & Location
Information on this page is for guidance only and remains subject to change. Buildington does not sell or let this property. For more information about this property please register your interest on the original website or get in touch with the Connected Companies.