Chalegrove Properties Limited recently achieved the topping out of its flagship development, Landmark Pinnacle.
Read about Buildington's visit to the site here.
Ian Spencer-Woodbridge, Project Manager at Chalegrove Properties, said: “The topping-out of Landmark Pinnacle is a momentous occasion for Chalegrove Properties and the construction programme. This accomplishment is a testament to the teams involved with the project, at every level, who have put in a tremendous amount of hard work and effort into reaching this stage. It’s fantastic to see Landmark Pinnacle take its final shape and make a prominent mark on Canary Wharf.”
Landmark Pinnacle will complete construction with first residents scheduled to move in in Q3 of 2020. The development is now over 70% sold.
Recently launched at Landmark Pinnacle, ‘THE LOFT COLLECTION’ features an exceptional free upgrade: studio apartments with the function, look and feel of a one-bedroom apartment. Available in three different layout types the apartments are spaced across levels 11 to 64, with prices starting from just £480,000.
For more information visit: www.landmarkpinnacle.co.uk.
18/06/2019 13:15 by Buildington
JLL's Exhibitions for Landmark Pinnacle development take place in Beijing 11-12 May; Shenzhen 18 May; Guangzhou 19 May; Shanghai 1-2 June 2019.
Prices starting from £425,000.
Visit joneslanglasalle.com.cn for details.
25/04/2019 06:22 by Buildington
25/02/2019 10:06 by Buildington
Landmark Pinnacle launches today! Suites, 1, 2 and 3 bedroom apartments available for sale, prices from £425,000.
Selling agents JLL and Knight Frank.
25/05/2017 10:09 by Buildington
Landmark Pinnacle is launching 25th May 2017!
Suites, 1, 2 and 3 bedroom apartments available for sale - prices from £425,000.
- One of the tallest towers rising 75 storeys designed by London's pre-eminent residential architects Squire & Partners.
- Located on the favoured western side of Canary Wharf with uninterrupted sweeping views of the River Thames and the London skyline.
- Unrivalled 360-Degree River, Dock, Canary Wharf and London Skyline views.
- Over 15,900 sq ft of gardens in the building.
- Amenity levels spanning 5 floorplates; including formal London Square Garden, Children's Play Garden, Private Dining, Residents Lounge, Library, Privat Cinema, Gym, Yoga Studio and Activity Room.
- 24-hour security and concierge.
- Level 27 Gym - London's highest private residential gym overlooking the River Thames.
- Level 75 Residents Private double height roof terrace and garden.
- Located close to Canary Wharf underground station and the new Crossrail station (expected operational in 2020).
Marketed by JLL and Knight Frank.
Via advert in Homes & Property homesandproperty.com 10.5.2017
11/05/2017 12:04 by Buildington
South China Morning Post says that JLL is currently offering individual or multiple floors for sale at Landmark Pinnacle.
Each available floor comprises 14 apartments of mixed types - 4 studios, 6 one-bedroom, and 4 two-bedroom apartments, ranging from 484 to 818 gross square feet.
Read more: The Landmark Pinnacle: Panoramic views from London's tallest residential tower www.scmp.com 22.02.2017
27/02/2017 17:16 by Buildington