Description of Green Lanes
Green Lanes is a mixed-use development in Harringay, London N8.
The development comprises 133 high-quality homes and a much-needed NHS facility to the area. The new building has been designed by Pollard Thomas Edwards architects.
New Homes For Sale
1, 2 and 3-bedroom apartments and duplexes for private sale and with Shared Ownership scheme.
The scheme will also feature a large landscaped residents’ garden, cycle bay provision for 229 bikes, and vastly improved public realm that enhances the ever-evolving local streetscape.
There are 6 buildings in the development.
1. Bay House - 1 & 2 bedroom apartments
2. Tarragon House - 1, 2 & 3 bedroom apartments
3. Sage House - 1, 2 & 3 bedroom apartments
4. Fennel House - 1, 2 & 3 bedroom apartments
5. Coriander House - 1, 2 & 3 bedroom apartments
6. Colina Mews - 3 bedroom duplexes
The NHS facility on this site will service 15,000 local residents and the scheme is being delivered in partnership with Clarion Housing Group.
2020 May - Registration opens for buyers at forevergreenlanes.com.
2019 August - Construction commenced.
November 2016 - Planning permission granted.