399 NW9 is a mixed-use development on a 7-acre site in Colindale, London NW9.
New Apartments For Sale
The second phase of 399 Edgware Road created 183 new mid-market homes in partnership with L&Q, as well as space for Brent Council to build a new primary school and nursery.
The first phase of this £150 million project is anchored by an 80,000 sq. ft. food store which was pre-let to Morrisons. Completed in 2016.
- A total of over 700 full time equivalent jobs in a variety of roles, including 300 in a new ‘Fresh Format' Morrisons foodstore
- A contemporary and unique architectural landmark for Edgware Road
Space for Brent Council to deliver a two-form entry primary school, with nursery provision
- 183 new apartments and townhouses for private sale, including family housing
- A revitalised oriental and far eastern retail area, including a restaurant, foodcourt and specialist grocers
- 590 parking spaces for retail and residential use, plus 501 cycle spaces
- Improvements to the environment and streetscape along Edgware Road, Grove Park and Airco Close
- Show home opening 29th September 2018.
- Townhouses launching 24th February 2018.
- Prices started from £350,000 at the time of the launch in November 2017.
Development website www.399edgwareroad.co.uk 23.05.2013
Site & Location
Information on this page is for guidance only and remains subject to change. Buildington does not sell or let this property. For more information about this property please register your interest on the original website or get in touch with the Connected Companies.