Wimbledon Grounds launch event on 16th, 17th and 18th April 2021.
Join Galliard to celebrate the first sales event of the year.
For more information and registration please visit the development website.
05/04/2021 22:13 by Buildington
Stadia Three ready to move in
Apartments at Stadia Three are now available to move in. Prices start from £340,000.
14/01/2021 08:26 by Buildington
Serious savings on all apartments at Stadia Three, Wimbledon Grounds.
Galliard is offering:
- Extended stamp duty holiday - 1st October 2021.
- All apartments fully furnished free of charge
- 5% deposit Help to Buy (where applicable)
- Service charge & ground rent paid for 1 year
- Choice of 1, 2 and 3-bedroom apartments
- Majority with private balcony
- Two podium level roof gardens
- Fast rail commute connectivity - Waterloo 13 minutes
- Conveniently located for Wimbledon Common and Village
- New phase release now selling - apartments up to bulk purchase investor blocks available.
Prices from £335,000.
New sales and marketing suite open 7 days. Covid compliant sales and show suite viewing by appointment.
It all adds up to the best deal in town.
Terms & conditions apply. Visit galliardhomes.com for more information.
Via Property + Home, Metro newspaper on Tuesday 10.11.2020. See the ad in the images.
10/11/2020 09:00 by Buildington
Galliards development next to ACF Wimbledon's new stadium is now called Wimbledon Grounds. 1, 2 and 3 bedroom homes start from £477,500 in buildings Stadia One and Stadia Three. Contact Galliard for more information.
27/07/2020 15:09 by Buildington
Stadia Three development by Galliard in Wimbledon, London SW17 - new on Buildington! Prices from £425,000.
20/02/2018 15:09 by Buildington