Description of West End Gate
West End Gate is a mixed-use development by Berkeley on Edgware Road in London W2.
New Apartments for Sale
The development comprises residential Westmark Tower and mansion blocks with 1, 2, 3 bedroom apartments, penthouses and commercial premises.
Launched 7th and 8th April 2018.
- Energy-efficient design including a highly insulated building
- Energy-efficient appliances provided to lower the running costs and carbon footprint of the home;
- Homes designed for low water consumption to preserve the water resources;
- 100% low energy lighting and PIR lighting in communal areas;
- Home office locations provided to all homes apart from suites.
- Residents leisure suite
- Bespoke Swimming Pool
- Sauna and Steam room facilities
- Gym Facilities for personal training
- Cinema screening room
- Covered cycle storage facilities provided to enable use of
sustainable transport modes.
- Wi-Fi in the concierge.
Just 15 minutes walk down the road to Hyde Park, Marble Arch and Oxford Street.
Edgware Road station - 1 min. walk.
Marylebone station - 9 min. walk.
Paddington Station - 11 min walk.
Expected completion of the development Q2 2020.
NB! The Sales & Marketing Suite is situated in 348 Lanson Building, Queenstown Road, Battersea, London SW11 8NF.
The developers are contributing £1m towards improvements at St Mary's Church, The Cockpit Theatre, Adpar Street and paddington Green.
2017 January - The height of refinement.
2016 Autumn - Refined London living reinvented.
2016 December - Live where the West End begins; London Living Elevated to New Heights.
Phase One launched in January 2017 and included Westmark Tower, the 30-storey building comprising a range of Manhattan suites, 1, 2 & 3 bedroom apartments.
Former electrical store site. The development was previously known as West End Green.
2017 September - new Westmark Tower release. Prices start from £680,000.
2017 January - launching 28th - 29th January. Prices from £620,000.
2016 April 26th - Westminster Council grants planning permission for the redevelopment to provide buildings of between ground + 6 and ground + 29 storeys including commercial space (Class A1, A2, A3, A4 and B1), up to 652 residential units (including 126 affordable housing units), landscaping and associated car and cycle parking. 
2016 - Demolition of 283 Edgware Road took place between November and December 2016.
2014 May - Phase I on site.
1. Westminster Council www.westminster.gov.uk Ref. no 15/11677/FULL