Charing Cross Police Station - the sign on William IV Street side of the building reads: The foundation stone of this building was laid by His Grace The Duke of Sussex on 15 September 1831. Three years later it was opened as the Charing cross Hospital and Medical School where for one hundred and thirty nine years patients were treated and staff trained in this renowned institution. In 1973 The Hospital and Medical School moved to new premises on the site of the former Fulham Hospital in West London.
Charing Cross Police Station sign at 47 William IV Street - Public enquiries report to Charing Cross Station Agar Street.
Charing Cross Police Station
Agar Street, London WC2N 4JP
Description of Charing Cross Police Station
Charing Cross Police Station building in Covent Garden, London WC2.
Former Charing Cross Hospital and Medical School building.
*DISCLAIMER! Information on this page is for guidance only and remains subject to change. Buildington does not sell or let this property. For more information about this property please register your interest on the original website or get in touch with the Connected Companies.
New London developments on Buildington - monthly update