Thirty High is an office development by Landsec in Victoria, London SW1.
The 300,000 sq ft development includes 265,000 sq ft of offices across 26 storeys, a rooftop restaurant, terrace and amenity space.
Works started in H1 2023 and are expected to be completed in Summer 2025.
Portland House, originally constructed in the 1960s as part of the broader Stag Place project by the City and Victoria Property Company, was designed by Howard Fairbairn and Partners. Its proportions and massing bear similarities to the iconic MetLife building in New York, now a staple of the city's skyline, despite being designed by a different firm.
Landsec's plans for the new Thirty High building include:
- Refurbishing and remodeling the existing office space, while preserving the building's structure and fabric.
- Creating an amenity space in the building's crown, giving its occupants access to outdoor space.
- Adding a two-story extension to Bressenden Place, which will not only enhance the arrival experience for office tenants but will also be open to the public.
- Boosting biodiversity and air quality by incorporating urban greening in the proposed two-story extension and roof terrace.
- Cleaning and treating the façade to achieve a uniform finish, enhancing the building's appearance while maintaining its original character.
- Substantially improving the building's sustainability credentials through various measures, including the installation of modern, efficient plant equipment.
- Implementing new elevators within the building for improved accessibility.
Targeting BREEAM Outstanding, WELL Core Gold & NABERS 5*
350kgCO2e/sqm upfront embodied carbon - for every square meter of the project, 350 kilograms of carbon dioxide equivalent emissions are released into the atmosphere due to the embodied carbon of the materials used.
Built in 1962, the existing building comprises 300,000 sq ft (27,870m2) office space and 11,490 sq ft (1,070m2) retail space.
Get exclusive Thirty High updates on your email
Site & Location
The nearest tube station is Victoria - the entrance is right next to the building.
News from the companies
Nearby new developments
Information on this page is for guidance only and remains subject to change. Buildington does not sell or let this property. For more information about this property please register your interest on the original website or get in touch with the Connected Companies.