Description of Brent Cross South
Brent Cross South BXS is a 180-acre mixed-use development in London NW2.
The new neighbourhood will create 6,700 new homes, workspace for over 25,000 people and pedestrian-friendly streets with local shops and restaurants.
In 2016, Argent Related formed a joint venture with Barnet Council to design and develop Brent Cross South.
The BXS masterplan will deliver:
- 6,700 new homes with a mix of sale, rental and affordable homes
- 3+ million square feet of new office space providing over 25,000 jobs
- A new high street, with local shops and restaurants
- Improved transport connections, with the new Brent Cross West Thameslink station serving the area
- Better walking and cycle routes
- New bridges over the North Circular Road, Midland Main Line and Hendon Way
- New squares and parks with inspiring places for children to play
- New and improved community facilities.
The project is at the heart of the wider Brent Cross regeneration initiative, a £4.5 billion investment that also includes the ambitious expansion of Brent Cross shopping centre and the development of a new Thameslink station, Brent Cross West. Together, these three co-ordinated initiatives provide an unparalleled opportunity – 15 million sq ft of development over 370 acres, serviced by exceptional transport links into and out of central London.